Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ecuador 2012- Taylor


Quito, Ecuador is by far one of the prettiest sites I have ever seen.  This is my first international mission trip, and I believe God led me here for a reason.  The people are generous, patient, and undeniably happy. Without the people of Ecuador and the amazing atmosphere here, this trip would not have turned out to be such a memorable experience.


The children of Ecuador are AMAZING! There is nothing better than seeing a child in need smile at the site of new comers.  No one has ever made me feel so welcomed.


I decided to come on this trip because of two reasons.  First, mainly due to God calling me to missions, and second, because my sister believed it would be a valuable experience for me.  Today, I got to see Jessi and her classmates at work.  No matter whether the patient was easy or difficult to deal with, it was visible that the love of Dentistry was in every student working today.  It has inspired me to find God’s purpose for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment